22 Things That Prove That Science Is Actually Just Magic
How dumb do you think I am, science?
1. This octopus was clearly summoned by Satan himself.
Chromatophores? Sounds like something the devil might make up, frankly.
2. This basketball is inhabited by some sort of evil spirt.
The Magnus effect? Please.
3. This rock-like thing resting on a rose is obviously not real.
Don’t tell me it’s some sort of collection of freeze-dried carbon nanotubes. This is clearly magic.
4. You want me to believe this is not some black magic cooked up in the mind of an evil Disney witch?
A murmuration of sparrows? That word doesn’t even sound real…
5. Don’t you dare tell me this isn’t some sort of magic potion cauldron!
The fact that it is actually molten copper poured on an antifreeze solution doesn’t mean it’s not a magic potion, science.
6. This is LITERALLY a crystal ball. C’mon!
A soap bubble in the process of freezing? You can try harder than that, science…
7. This is not science. This is clearly a magic trick.
Concordia College Science Academy / Via imgur.com
Propane bubbled through a soapy solution? Nope, not buying it.
8. These are not real clouds. This is some Mad Max: Fury Road shit.
Undulatus asperatus? That’s no cloud type, that’s a fucking Harry Potter spell.
9. What dark spell have you cast upon this sand, science?
This is what happens when you spray sand with a water-repellant chemical? Likely story.
10. A stick that burns rock? Nope nope nope!
A homemade “thermic lance” that reacts oxygen with iron? That can’t be right…
A lot more magic at BuzzFeed